Sunday, February 7, 2010

My brother Max

Hi all,

Harper and I have an older brother, Max. He doesn't live with us, but he is part of our family. He would have been four this week. I got to go to the zoo with Harper and mum and dad for the first time - below are the pics.


 
Harper wanted to see the crocodile. And he did, and it was huge.

 
The giraffes have the best view in Sydney.

 
Harper quite likes a milkshake.

  
The zoo has a baby elephant - he is very cute.

  
As is tradition, Harper rode the big stone elephant.

  
And mum and Harper posed in front of the bear mirror.

  
I got to hang out with a cool kid who looked a lot like me - we even butted heads.

  
Then I went for a bit of a crawl.

  
After the zoo, we bought some red balloons for Max.

  
And we went to the park. Turns out, I quite like balloons.

We went to a park in Ashfield to send the balloons to Max. It is another tradition I learnt this week.

 
Back at home, it was red cup cake time.

Harper gave the cakes a big thumbs up - but he would, he is mad for cakey.

Happy birthday Max.

Till next time
Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment